Sixth Form Dress Code
Our dress code promotes inclusivity and comfort. Whilst we want students to enjoy some freedom to express themselves we still want to uphold a dress code which is appropriate for a school environment. Our guidelines are:
- Denim of any colour is allowed, as long as it is not excessively ripped.
- Leggings of an appropriate thickness only are allowed.
- Do not wear clothing which has inappropriate or offensive slogan/words.
- Remove coats, hoods and hats during lessons.
- Piercings should be discrete. If you are unsure please check with a member of the Sixth Form team first.
- Dyed hair colours should not be bold in colour and should blend in as a natural hair colour. If students are unsure whether this will conform to the policy you are advised to check with a member of the Sixth Form team first.
- Appropriate footwear should be worn (e.g. trainers, pumps, baseball boots, formal shoes or boots).
- Shorts or skirts should be no higher than mid-thigh.
- Tops including vest tops should not be cropped.
- Anything which could be perceived as beachwear is not appropriate at any time, including strapless tops.
- Lanyards should be worn at all times.