Our Mission Statement
We will ensure excellent teaching, exciting opportunities and memorable experiences that lead to outstanding outcomes for all students.
- Your potential for learning and achievement is limitless.
- ‘Everyone Matters’ is central to all aspects of life at Vandyke
- To prepare students for their future lives, to make the most of opportunities available to them and to take their place as responsible citizens.
- To provide excellent teaching and new, diverse and exciting learning opportunities for all students.
- To give students the best possible experience of school so that they look back on their time here with pride in their achievements and with no regrets.
- For everyone to work together to create a calm, purposeful and supportive learning environment.
- For students and staff to feel valued and to have a voice.
- For students and staff to be determined to reach their full potential in everything they do and to feel proud of their school.
- For parents and carers to be partners in the education of their students.
- For Vandyke to be recognised locally and beyond as an excellent school that serves the needs of its students and is at the heart of our community.